Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN: Smiley
    Server: S1/CBT

Bug(s) I found: Raising a pet with the x50 rapid button gives the wrong amount of pet EXP. (It gives 50 x (x1) up EXP, instead of the EXP said by the tool tip that's slightly higher due to bulk 50 shards).

Steps to recreate this bug:
    1. Collect 50 pet shards.
    2. Notice what the tool tip says on how much EXP you should get when raising pet with the x50 rapid button.
    3. Raise pet with the x50 rapid button.
    4. Notice that you get less EXP than you suppose to (equivalent to the (x1) button EXP x 50 instead of the amount you should get).

In my case, Leo is level 3. Raising with the (x1) button, Leo should be receiving 13 EXP each time. Raising Leo with the (x50) button (according to the tool tip) should give you 715 EXP. However, It actually only gives you 650 = 13 x 50 instead of the 715 (which is slightly higher, thanks to the effort of collecting bulk shards).

Screenshots of the bug:
    Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot from before I used the x50 button, but there was only a very little amount of EXP (13). I used the (x50) button, and the resultant EXP as can be seen in the following screenshot is 663 instead of 715+.
    Leo was already Lv3 before using (x50) button. The resultant EXP after using the (x50) is clearly less than what it should have given 663 < 715 + (the little bit that lv 3 already had).
    Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry, double post :/
      Last edited by smileyk; 09-29-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• IGN: Rushyy
        ​Server: 1
        Bug(s) I found: I think there is a problem with the prices in the shop, at least for the gems.

Steps to recreate this bug: Try to buy 10 gems (lvl.4) with no more than 400 Gold of the starting price.
        If the 10 gems cost 2240 Gold, having 2240-2639 Gold, buy will recreate the bug

"400 golds" Because it is the number of gold I lose (in addition to the price) when I MORE than the price ask for purchase (2641 Gold)​

Screenshots of the bug:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen 1.png
Views:	113
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	89346Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen 3.png
Views:	110
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	89347 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen 000.png
Views:	112
Size:	807.3 KB
ID:	89348
        Last edited by ruushy; 10-02-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Exclusive gear shop search is case sensitive, might make searching confusing

1. Have exclusive gear function unlocked (can't remember level, think level 45)
          2. Open up draw, go to exclusive gear, go to exclusive gear shop (redeem)
          3. Type in a name of a character such as "natsu" with lower case letters, search shows no results.
          4. Type in a name of a character such as "Natsu" with exact letter casing, only then does character results show.

Screenshots of the bug:
          Search on "natsu" :

Name:	ExShopSearch1.png
Views:	128
Size:	591.4 KB
ID:	89371

Search on "Natsu" :

Name:	ExShopSearch2.png
Views:	124
Size:	613.7 KB
ID:	89372

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Opponent pet image (top right corner) is out of sync with the round circle holder it should be in when battling an opponent with a pet.

1. Battle an opponent with a summoned pet, observe the image and out of place and the holder shifted left.

Screenshots of the bug:
            Attached Files

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Bar function, recruit log is incorrect. It says I have recruited Kagura and Erza, however, I do not have either of these characters...

1. Recruit some characters in bar
              2. View recruit log, and see that it is different, says you recruited different characters than those you did.

In my case, the recruit log says I have recruited Kagura and Erza (from Bar); These characters are not even recruitable in CBT from the Bar function.

Screenshots of the bug:
              See Recruit Log bottom left
              Attached Files

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Totomaru exclusive gear level 5, incorrect? "All-out strike" instead of normal attack?
                All-out strike literally removes/kills out the entire row that Totomaru attacks... However, in the description of the level 5 exclusive gear it says Totomaru launch a noraml attack before his turn... These are absolutely two different things... The one is invincible and you can't really beat it.. the other only gives a weak normal extra attack each turn... Please look into this, either the exclusive gear text is incorrect or the attack effect is. All-out strike is pretty rediculous OP (over powered) though...

1. Play against an opponent or have Totomaru with exclusive gear lvl 5.
                2. Observe All-out Strike appear before his turn and the application thereof is to kill off your entire row at once, even though your characters have almost full health...

Screenshots of the bug:
                "All-out Strike" words can be seen, left of screen:
                After this attack each time, the entire row is annihilated

Name:	All-OutStrike1.png
Views:	128
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	89378

Notice that the exclusive gear level 5 says "Launch an normal attack before the caster's turn starts"...
                All-out strike and normal attack are two different things functional wise!!!

Name:	All-OutStrike2.png
Views:	121
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	89379

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Magic Mage awaken level 5 is absolutely useless to the Mage. The stats increase says "The user's PATK + 5%", however Magic Mage has 0 PATK, Magic Mage uses MATK.. 5% extra on 0 PATK has absolutely no added effect and renders this bonus stats useless.

The words is definitely incorrect (should be added MATK?) However, not sure if the implementation adds PATK percentage, or MATK percentage - this the devs will have to check in the code.

1. Go to Train function, click on main character (of a magic mage)
                  2. Go to awaken tab, click on the "i" icon to bring up the awaken information.
                  3. Notice that level 5 says: "The user's PATK + 5%"
                  4. Go to profile and notice that Magic Mage has 0 PATK.
                  5. Mathematics says: 5% of 0 = 0... so no added stats - useless stats improvement.

Screenshots of the bug:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• IGN: Sahyesha
                    Server: 1
                    Bug(s) I found: I don't know if this bug has been reported, or if this is normal, but when you upgrade a batiments in the guild,all others got also a level.

Will report
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by applezhou; 10-02-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: In Faction War the clear death CD is free**

​Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	SCFT1 2.png
Views:	114
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	89402 Click image for larger version

Name:	SCFT1 3.png
Views:	109
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	89403 Click image for larger version

Name:	SCFT2 2.png
Views:	111
Size:	980.1 KB
ID:	89404 Click image for larger version

Name:	SCFT3 2.png
Views:	109
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	89405

What do you mean? I don't find gold adds in your game

​Sorry. I explain the problem^^ :
                      On the screenshots, I see that I refresh the CD with 7 gold, that the CD is refreshed but that I kept my 7 golds.
                      What makes the CD was free throughout the event
                      Last edited by ruushy; 10-02-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

​Bug(s) I found: Free Draw​ Not Free D:
                        Steps to recreate this bug: Make a x10 draw quickly before the end of the "Free draw timer" (not sur)
                        ​
                        Screensho​ts of the bug:

Name:	ab 1 2.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	769.3 KB
ID:	89427

Name:	ab 2 2.png
Views:	120
Size:	730.6 KB
ID:	89428

​*After a refresh the bug disappears
                        Last edited by ruushy; 10-02-2017, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• IGN:Sahyesha
                          Server:S1
                          Bug(s) I found: I do not know if this bug has been reported or not, but On 10 draw, Redeem Exclusive,in the Exclusive shop,bar section,on Bickslow,if you dont have gold,you cant buy Bickslow Magic Doll shard even if i have enough Ex.Stone.
                          Steps to recreate this bug: Try to buy Magic Doll Shard (for Bickslow Ex.Gear)
                          Screenshots of the bug:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• IGN:Amrsan
                            Server:1
                            Bug(s) I found:Guild search bug. You can't search for a guild that isn't on your current page. For example i want to search for the guild ''Panda'' and it is in page 1, i search for it in page 3 and nothing pops up i have to be in page one for the guild ''Panda'' to pop up.
                            Steps to recreate this bug:Search for any guild that isn't on your current page
                            Screenshots of the bug: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 18.40.36.png
Views:	115
Size:	954.5 KB
ID:	89545 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 18.41.03.png
Views:	98
Size:	893.1 KB
ID:	89546 look at the search bar on the second one i typed Panda but it didn't pop up like it was supposed to.
                            PS: sorry for that url i just had to put it cause if i didn't i couldn't have posted this :/
                            Attached Files
                            After this long wait, Fairy Tail Hero's Journey will finally begin Closed Beta Testing! We hope you are excited to hear this news. Although we have spent many

Comment

Bug(s) I found: VIP4, if you go to the VIP page, each day you should be able to get gold from a gold box/chest. However it is extremely hard to find the exact spot on the gold box to click for you to recieve the gold. Even though the curser turns to a black hand indicating you can click the gold box/chest, you need to click many times and move the mouse about and HOPE that it will eventually select the box/chest and give the gold. Please fix the clickable area for this.
                              This is an import feature for your real money paying customers and should not be a frustration to redeem the daily gold.

1. Have some VIP level that allows you to receive daily gold.
                              2. Go to VIP page on a new day, find the sparkling, shaking gold chest top right that you need to click.
                              3. Attempt clicking it, often need to do this many many times before it will work and redeem the gold (if you don't just give up)

Screenshots of the bug:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Naming conventions inconsistencies throughout the game.

I suggest for your team to thoroughly check the entire game for naming inconsistencies before real release.
                                Some examples:
                                Coupons -- Gold coins
                                Runestones -- Gems
                                Magic tools -- Artifacts
                                Counter -- Crit Resist
                                Avoidance? -- Possibly either block, dodge or stun? Unclear what avoidance is
                                Control immune -- Stun immune
                                Silence? -- Possibly suppose to be "Stun"?
                                Weapon shard -- Doom orb
                                Fight points -- Arena points (both equate to the "medals" received in arena that you can use in arena shop)

These are just some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but please make a list of terminology/names of items/stats/skills etc that should be in the game and do quality checks throughout to ensure consistency of all wording terminologies and names. Thank s

Check the descriptions and wording throughout game as a whole.

Screenshots of the bug:

Comment

Working...
                                X